We advise by telephone and email on dispute resolution and employment law, including settlement agreements.

How we help you

Our experienced lawyers will listen to your needs and help you in a way that works best for you. That means you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your affairs are in our hands.

We can usually advise you by telephone and email, which means that there’s no need for you to make an appointment.