Our solicitors are based in Northampton and Coventry. We advise on all business or commercial matters, as well as litigation, employment law, settlement agreements, property disputes and professional negligence.
Whether you need guidance on starting a business, advice on employment law or help with resolving a dispute, we’re the law firm for you.
For Your Business
Our solicitors work with small and medium sized businesses that need legal advice. We find out what’s important to you so we can provide you with the best possible solution.
We offer a specialist range of legal services for individuals. We can often deal with your initial enquiry by telephone, which means that there’s no need for you to make an appointment.
How we help you
Our experienced solicitors will listen to your needs and help you in a way that works best for you. That means you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your affairs are in our hands.
Latest Blog Posts
- Can Employers Spy on Employees’ Emails? January 19, 2016
- Should You Accept a Settlement Agreement or Claim Unfair Dismissal? October 13, 2015
- Should a Settlement Agreement include Restrictive Covenants? September 29, 2015
- Agreeing a Settlement Agreement Whilst Continuing to Work for the Employer April 15, 2015
- Should You Take Redundancy or Accept a Settlement Agreement? April 14, 2015
Where are we based?
We advise clients all around the UK quickly and easily by telephone and email. If you would prefer to meet up, our office locations are:
Mason Bullock Solicitors (Head Office)
4 Albion Place,
Northampton, NN1 1UD
T: 01604 601 575
Mason Bullock Solicitors (Coventry branch)
3 The Quadrant,
Coventry, CV1 2DY
T: 02476 481 018